From: Tony Andrews <andrewst_at_onetel.com>
Date: 31 May 2006 05:41:26 -0700

Bob Badour wrote:
> So, in your view it is not idiotic to post something mind-bendingly
> stupid as long as one doesn't believe what one posts? What is your word
> for it? Mischievous? I would call it idiotic. A mischievous idiot is
> still an idiot.

Never mind. I have read more of his posts, including where he says "Sometimes the DATA is the heart of the system, but the storage mechanisms is always a detail."

So he thinks of a DBMS as a "storage mechanism".

I agree with you fully. Received on Wed May 31 2006 - 14:41:26 CEST

Original text of this message