Survey on Firebird

From: <nitin.groups_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 May 2006 23:50:39 -0700

Dear Friends,

Please take a few minutes to complete our online Survey on Firebird, which explores trends in the usage of Firebird. Your opinions will make a significant contribution to our research.

To thank you for participating, we will give you the survey results free of charge and in advance of their public release. To have your views included, please complete the survey by Tuesday, May 30.

To take the survey, please go to:
http://surveys.mavenz.com

Mavenz conducts surveys solely for research purposes. Your responses will remain absolutely confidential, used only in the aggregated results.

Thank you in advance for taking this survey.

Best regards,

Nitin Narayan Received on Wed May 24 2006 - 08:50:39 CEST

Original text of this message