Re: E/R modeling: relationship's attributes

From: Jan Hidders <hidders_at_gmail.com>
Date: 4 May 2006 14:08:39 -0700

Neo wrote:
> >> Jan, I would be interested to know what you would consider to be difficiencies in dbd's solution to OP (beside the fact that it isn't RM-based :).
> .
> > If I tell you will you then begin to quote properly?
>
> Could you first define what you mean by quoting properly

Part of it is indicating properly who said what. Not doing so is (a) against netiquette and (b) against the law.

> and also is
> this standard just applicable to me or to all members in google when
> dealing with you?

It applies to all, but especially to those who were already kindly requested to do so and refused, thereby indicating that they are apparently not interested in a serious discussion.

> And does it apply when I am playing around as in
> recent threads titled "All hail Bob!" and "Has E/R had a negative
> impact" and or do you expect me to be serious all the times (note,
> mAsterdam has already complained that I am too boring)?

No.

  • Jan Hidders