Re: IDJIT! Your Data Model Can't Posssibly Work!

From: Hugo Kornelis <hugo_at_perFact.REMOVETHIS.info.INVALID>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 22:40:32 +0200

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 23:18:23 GMT, Bob Badour wrote:

(snip)
>Hugo,
>
>He's nothing more than a self-aggrandizing ignorant. You are wasting
>your time. You'll see.

Hi Bob,

Neo and I go back a long way - I know him. (See the reference posted by strider5 a few hours ago).

I won't try to educate him about _ALL_ his misconceptions, but I could not resist the temptation to explain a bit about ORM/NIAM. Since Neo has apparently no interest in that right now, I expect this thread to die soon.

Best, Hugo Received on Thu Apr 20 2006 - 22:40:32 CEST

Original text of this message