Re: The stupidest design I ever saw

From: B Faux <>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:23:53 GMT

"Marshall Spight" <> wrote in message
> JOG wrote:
>> Either way great post Mr Spight. Its rare on cdt that I read a post and
>> actually laugh outloud. (although that has happened more and more
>> recently...)
> I thank you, sir! I always say, if there is a cheap laugh
> to be had, you'll know where to find me.
> Marshall

ROFLMAO!! I wasn't sure until I got to...

"Another advantage of text formats is that anyone can write a parser for them. You want as many parsers as possible; that way the market can decide on what variations of the format are acceptable."

That just confirmed it for me.

BFaux ;-) Received on Mon Apr 10 2006 - 23:23:53 CEST

Original text of this message