Re: Declarative constraints in practical terms

From: <ralphbecket_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Feb 2006 15:44:23 -0800

x wrote:
> I'll look at Mercury when I'll find some time but I saw that there is not a
> version 1 yet (0.12.2).

We have very exacting standards! Mercury has been industrial strength for many years now, however, and there are several commercial users. What's missing that we consider necessary for version 1.0 is the sort of
stuff that bothers us as purists, but would probably only be noticed in

very special circumstances by expert users.

> Do you have any information about Escher ?

Not off hand.

  • Ralph