Re: The horse race

From: Mark Johnson <102334.12_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:20:32 -0800

"Marshall Spight" <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>The consensus opinion is that this person is a troll.

The consensus among a few who keep posting these sort of abusive messages, you mean, attacking me personally simply because you might have talked yourself into an embarrassing corner, or otherwise find yourself confused for whatever other reasons? If you made mistakes, so be it. Learn from them. Don't attack the messenger. And if you feel you tried to make a point until you were 'blue in the face', then so be it, and possibly it's just my loss. But calling me names is simply childish. It's pointless. And you should know better.

You've been told this, now, a number of times. Received on Fri Feb 24 2006 - 23:20:32 CET

Original text of this message