Re: Database design

From: JOG <jog_at_cs.nott.ac.uk>
Date: 23 Feb 2006 18:09:58 -0800

Frank Hamersley wrote:
> JOG wrote:
> > I think this thread could win a prize for the worst in the past 6
> > months.
> >
> > Mark Johnson, I am not sure you're aware that your posts don't make any
> > sense in english - not your arguments, not your points: the words often
> > just don't make intelligible sense. Now I understand that english
> > clearly isn't language but one simply cannot expect to have a sensible
> > debate if none of the other participants can understand one's posts.
>
> This dudes a troll - tilt - game over!
>
> CU around, Frank.

yes, sadly proven now. Of course people can link to this page of the thread in the future and my attempts at perseverence with him as reference.

What a very sad state of affairs for someone to come to a database theory forum to get kicks from trolling. I for one feel very sorry for him indeed.

All best, jim. Received on Fri Feb 24 2006 - 03:09:58 CET

Original text of this message