Re: Database design

From: Mark Johnson <102334.12_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:58:58 -0800

"JOG" <jog_at_cs.nott.ac.uk> wrote:

>Much more importantly I'll try one last time, quoting myself

I believe I had asked, given the following:

"Now I understand that english clearly isn't language but one simply cannot expect to have a sensible debate if none of the other participants can understand"

So count me as one who does not understand what you are trying to say? Can you clarify?

If what you said truly does mean nothing, and you cannot clarify it in any way - then so be it. But I had suggested that you ask me if something seemed to confuse you. So I had to take that same advice. And so I have. Received on Fri Feb 24 2006 - 01:58:58 CET

Original text of this message