Re: Database design

From: Mark Johnson <102334.12_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:43:16 -0800

"JOG" <jog_at_cs.nott.ac.uk> wrote:

>ok, I will try again. It wasn't a personal attack

I didn't say it was. I spent too many words, in too long a message, pointing out that it seemed obviously self-referential, and that you were trying to tell yourself something.

I'll probably regret this. But I should take my own good advice. Anyone reading this would probably, at some point, say the same. Why not take your own advice? That is, if the poster seems jumbled and confused in his wording and reasoning, simply ask for clarification.

"Now I understand that english clearly isn't language but one simply cannot expect to have a sensible debate if none of the other participants can understand"

So count me as one who does not understand what you are trying to say? Can you clarify? Received on Fri Feb 24 2006 - 01:43:16 CET

Original text of this message