Re: XQuery (and XML) vs LISP

From: Mark Johnson <102334.12_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 15:14:04 -0800

"Marshall Spight" <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm concerned about how rising gas prices are going to affect
>database theorists and their ability to drive to work. Discuss.

They pool or take public transit, in any case. But it might cause some to fret exceedingly, to the point that their papers might not go into sufficient detail, or provide sufficiently detailed examples, of their work and proposals. It's really an old complaint with academic publications, to be fair. Received on Wed Feb 22 2006 - 00:14:04 CET

Original text of this message