Re: OT - Best way to handle dbdebunk

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne_at_acm.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 12:50:31 -0500

In the last exciting episode, Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote:
>>>Given the extremely low signal to noise ratio, it seems doubly
>>>disingenuous to suggest one may not point others toward the signal.
>> I encourage you to point others towards the signal.
>
> No, you didn't. I let people know that Vadim's mind is exceptional,
> and you chastised me for it. A lot of what little signal exists in
> this newsgroup comes from Vadim and Jan.

Look, most of what you generate amounts to "noise." Sometimes it's noise that tells people why they're off base, but often it's not.

If you contributed to the "signal" part by generating some positive signal, that is, some positive claims about what theory there is and perhaps that there should be, that would actually improve the S:N ratio. As it stands, you're not doing that...

--
output = ("cbbrowne" "_at_" "gmail.com")
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/wp.html