Re: OT - Best way to handle dbdebunk

From: -CELKO- <jcelko212_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 11 Feb 2006 09:43:11 -0800

As a frequent target of Fabian, I recommend putting the link in your own site along with any clarifications. I simply get attacked ad homenum, so I cannot put anything on my website in the way of arguement over an issue. My biggest sin is that I write SQL and not Tutorial D. I use to ask him to explain Relational Basics to people back in the Compurserve days instead of attacking them.

Perhaps it is that Chris Date and I had "dueling columns" in two different magazines years ago (and my Relational Division and Median code was better than his! Nah, nah, nah, nah!!).

At this point Fabian is seen as a ranting lunatic riding on Chris Date's coattails. Received on Sat Feb 11 2006 - 18:43:11 CET

Original text of this message