Re: Database or store to handle 30 Mb/sec and 40,000 inserts/sec

From: murthi <c_xyz_murthi_at_seeing_xyz_green.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 20:54:30 GMT

Well, then , Frank, I guess you won't reply to this one, eh?

No I don't use a decent new reader myself and I would appreciate it if all WOULD top post. Many's the time I don't bother to read something because its too frigging long way down.

So thanks, Tony, for making it easy to read...

Chandru Murthi