Re: Reminder, blatant ad

From: dawn <dawnwolthuis_at_gmail.com>
Date: 31 Jan 2006 14:32:40 -0800

x wrote:
> The hardware is the material part of a computer.
> The software is the remainder.

I'm good with that, but then you get back to the question of software developers being those who develop the software and by this definition that would include those who do "data entry" because data and software are together in your definition. Again, I think of data and software together, but I do not think of software developers and end-users of software as being one and the same. So, I'm stumped (at least temporarily) on the definition of software as in the phrase "software developer." --dawn Received on Tue Jan 31 2006 - 23:32:40 CET

Original text of this message