Re: Fast SQL Question

From: Paul <>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:17:20 +0000

"Filter911" <> wrote:

> If I use like and I want to find all emails in hotmail that have at
> least one char before the '_at_' and after the '.'
> Is this the right command

> where EmailAddress like '%__at_hotmail._%'

Remove the space between "%" and "_at_hotmail", the same at the other end.

plinehan __at__ yahoo __dot__ __com__

XP Pro, SP 2,

Oracle, (Enterprise Ed.)

When asking database related questions, please give other posters
some clues, like operating system, version of db being used and DDL.
The exact text and/or number of error messages is useful (!= "it didn't work!").
Furthermore, as a courtesy to those who spend
time analysing and attempting to help, please
do not top post.