From: JOG <jog_at_cs.nott.ac.uk>
Date: 17 Nov 2005 09:22:17 -0800

I'm amazed this debate still needs to go on to be honest, given the amount of discussion and exhaustive literature on the subject. I was under the impression that there was a pretty solid conclusion established - that nulls and appealing to 3VL makes no logical sense (you have a predicate, and some proposition that doesn't fit in it, so don't try and fudge it in), but we're stuck with them under present implementations, and pragmatically make the best of it we can until new technologies arise. Received on Thu Nov 17 2005 - 18:22:17 CET

Original text of this message