Re: Nested Sets vs. Nested Intervals

From: asdf <>
Date: 13 Nov 2005 14:37:12 -0800

Yes, but my current infrastructure is that the fractions are stored in the same table as the category id. The book mentioned that I have to store the fractions on a seperate table. I use example 2 of the insertion example in but it didn't work. How do I add a child node to the parent node correctory? How do I query the immediate children and insert a node after the oldest child with the fractions stored in the same rows? I wrote code that converts materialized path to fractions and vice versa, but how do I use it to insert new nodes?

Thanks Received on Sun Nov 13 2005 - 23:37:12 CET

Original text of this message