Re: Pricing Matrix

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 01:52:24 GMT

ytmatrix wrote:
> I need to create a four varible pricing matrix for my sales reps. The
> following variables will affect the price.
>
> if distance increases, then price decreases
> if reward increases, then price increases
> if attempts increase, then price increases
> if skill level increases, then price increases
>
> there is a minimum distance of 150, below which pricing is not allowed and
> a maximum distance of 200, above which pricing is not effected.
>

> there are 3 skill levels, 0=novice
> 1=intermediate
> 2=skilled
>

> How do I create the formula or matrix or spreadsheet???
>
> Any suggestions or assistance will be greatly appreciated!!!

sorry, no answer, but a few questions:

what is ratio rate of distance increase compared to rate of reward increase, eg., is it one-to-one?

you mention the 'formula'. can you give a formula for distance increase, reward increase, etc., or can you give an enumeration/extension for the combinations involved? or can you give an example price/detail/price/increase/decrease?

p Received on Fri Oct 28 2005 - 03:52:24 CEST

Original text of this message