Re: Ghost Town

From: Kenneth Downs <knode.wants.this_at_see.sigblock>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 20:14:54 -0400

mAsterdam wrote:

> Kenneth Downs wrote:

>> Marshall Spight wrote:
>>
>>>Geeze, this place is dead lately.

>> You know though it doesn't look that way when you come back from
>> vacation.

> Indeed. Over 400 unread postings.

Maybe that is only 400 referents to postings not yet identified but which we provably can show are unread.

Or maybe if we consult the type engine we will find that the class [800/2] = [1600/4] and therefore you can represent the entire thing in xDB2, which now stores its files in UUENCODE'd XML.

And of course if Dawn gets involved you'll have to get those postings into an ordered list.

--
Kenneth Downs
Secure Data Software, Inc.