Re: Testing for the equivalence relation

From: Dan <guntermann_at_verizon.net>
Date: 1 Jul 2005 09:55:51 -0700

Thank-you Mikito.

That counter example does the trick, though it does raise more interesting questions for me. I appreciate the reference, which I've located and printed for reading, as well.

While persuing sci.math I see that this question has been asked and answered quite a few times. In hindsight, I should have looked there first.

Regards,

Dan Received on Fri Jul 01 2005 - 11:55:51 CDT