Re: deductive databases

From: Bart Demoen <bmd_at_cs.kuleuven.ac.be>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 21:50:22 +0200

Jan Hidders wrote:

> I fail to understand why you think it necessary to react in
> such an aggressive way with the risc of making this thread even longer
> than it already is.

I fail to see what was aggressive about my reaction: I was only turning the tables on you in a joking way. But please tell me which part of my posting exactly you thought was agressive, so that I can try to understand and maybe avoid it in the future.

Anyway, comp.lang.prolog, to which this since-long-absurd discussion is cross-posted, is one of the rare newsgroups without trolls and unlike you, we don't really know how to deal with them. So please forgive us and me in particular.

Cheers

Bart Demoen Received on Fri May 20 2005 - 21:50:22 CEST

Original text of this message