Re: Database Management Systems (elements and purpose of)

From: Paul <paulsnewsgroups_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 22:53:51 +0100

ian.lavers_at_ukgateway.net (Thicky) wrote:

>I really am a thicky and I cannot seem to find any relevant or helpful
>information that will let me answer this question.
>I am looking for some information or links to documents that will
>describe the purpose of a database management system and the elements
>within it.

Do you have a particular task in mind, or is this just an assignment?

Paul...

--

plinehan __at__ yahoo __dot__ __com__

XP Pro, SP 2,

Oracle, 9.2.0.1.0 (Enterprise Ed.)
Interbase 6.0.2.0;

When asking database related questions, please give other posters
some clues, like operating system and version of db being used.
Thanks.

Furthermore, As a courtesy to those who spend
time analyzing and attempting to help, please
do not top post.