Re: Storing Integers As Character Strings

From: -CELKO- <jcelko212_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 24 Mar 2005 11:35:38 -0800

>> I'm putting together a list of standards on data labelling
conventions for column names etc (based on the ISO ones) for the developers where I work and I've come up with a bit of a dilemma and would like some thoughts and guidance. <<

Can you wait a little while to get copies of my next book, SQL PROGRAMMING STYLE, to pass out to the crew? I have a set of naming conventions based on ISO-11179 and reading studies init. It can save you a few years of work. And it can give you someone else to blame, me! Go over to the Morgan-Kaufmann website and take a look. Received on Thu Mar 24 2005 - 20:35:38 CET

Original text of this message