New type of data mining Run URL's in every combination lost infromation in every infinte order of numbers letters - and _ .org

From: zetasum <zetasum_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 7 Mar 2005 12:47:17 -0800

New type of data mining Run URL's in every combination lost infromation in every infinte order of numbers letters - and _ .org .net .com .tv .mil .gov both on https:// and http:// every webpage doen's have a link to another. If you could do this in the past and the future becuase the human brain only rembers so much % of there life time. But this information run with A.I on a internet crpto worm on all the web pages hard drives and video games you can find web pages and e-mails that the search engines can pick up and don't. and know every e-mail on the planet a build a network of information" and the network that you think of and that i think of is diffrent becuase have A.I build a netwrok out of this www.beyond-science.com http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Quantum_AI/ smoke and mirrors. The future is waiting for you to do this beucase the future is that you do not do it so do it anyway and watch how hard it is and how much control we have over you mind is the only way for you to believe is for you to experance it yourself

In the future you could do:

1.movies
2.video games
3 the brain
4.the whole internet and internate
5.information has been taken down from the internet and so has images beucause people can go threw the images using the matrix to all the undergroung tunnels from space and even threw t.v. and vcr tapes the picture is the matrix location and it's not metaphysical it's doing it while you are awake in space.

The way at wich we learn is our are intellgence but order of how we learn creats intellgence there is only one way and one order to understand something really hard like playing chess on the hardest level and then 2 months playing on the easy level" To challenge the mind is what makes a persom smarter. But how it remembers the "LAWS" is the way intellgence becomes infinte. Received on Mon Mar 07 2005 - 21:47:17 CET

Original text of this message