Re: NOTH THAT PAYPAL SCAM!!! better than the lottery please read!!

From: <jayvrobertson_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 Jan 2005 15:30:29 -0800

Of course this is just a chain letter. If we all joined in, it would come crashing down. The key is to be one of the first ones in, because the last ones in are the ones who are paying the first ones, and the last ones will get nothing. It's sort of like everyone standing on the corner saying "give me money" to everyone else. Maybe some will, but you certainly can't say it is a universally applicable way of making mone, since, of course, there is no value added -- nothing is produced. The latecomers are the suckers. You know, sort of like a Ponzi Investment scheme. (Which IS illegal.) Received on Wed Jan 12 2005 - 00:30:29 CET

Original text of this message