Re: database design question

From: gkelly <gkelly_at_xmission.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 13:44:56 -0700

The student table besides having a foreign key to the contact would have also the following:

medical comments
current grade
foreign key to account which is just another foreign key to contact table for the parent/billing record.

for the faculty table, additional fields would include:

hire info
login/password for electronic timesheet login ...