Second call: third edition of SQL FOR SMARTIES

From: -CELKO- <jcelko212_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1 Jan 2005 10:06:27 -0800

I am working on the third edition of SQL FOR SMARTIES. If anyone has an SQL programming technique, trick or tip that they think should be in the book, drop me an email.

You get a virtual beer and your name in the book. Even better, if you have an improvement on something in the second edition, you get two virtual beers and a chance to humilate me in my own book!

Code should Standard SQL-92 or SQL-99, but if you do not know Standard SQL, then use vendor code that maps into Standard SQL (the most common example would be temporal functions) or it should be portable (i.e. The MOD() function is not part of SQL-92, but every SQL product has some version of it). Received on Sat Jan 01 2005 - 19:06:27 CET

Original text of this message