Re: problem with historical data and referential integrity

From: --CELKO-- <jcelko212_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 16 Dec 2004 07:22:53 -0800

>> Looks like an excellent book; I'd be game for a 'license' involving
getting permission to print a copy based on then ("honour system") sending Snodgrass some fee that would more than likely exceed what he was getting from MKP. <<

I think that Rick has the copyright back now and that is why it is on the website.

Frankly, I thought about doing a "temporal query" book for MKP. My little piece on TREES & HIERARCHIES is doing very well, so "niche SQL" books might be a good idea instead "encyclopedia" programming books.

But I would have to steal most of the material from Rick's book. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and plagiarism is the sincerest form of imitation. Received on Thu Dec 16 2004 - 16:22:53 CET

Original text of this message