Re: problem with historical data and referential integrity

From: Troels Arvin <troels_at_arvin.dk>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 14:20:32 +0100

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 03:48:12 -0800, plm wrote:

> would very much appreciate to know why noone answered until now:
> - was it a stupid question?
[...]

No, I don't think so. If I were you, I'd go to http://www.cs.arizona.edu/people/rts/ - the section called "Recent Books" and download Snodgrass' "Developing Time-Oriented Database Applications in SQL". I haven't read it, but Snodgrass is one of the major "players" in this field.

For other links:
http://troels.arvin.dk/db/rdbms/links/#temporal

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark