Searching for Computer Engineer with extensive DB experience.

From: Jjenkins <Jjenkins_at_peregryn.com>
Date: 6 Dec 2004 03:11:17 -0800

We are searching for a potential partner with extensive experience in database programming and basic software design. If you possess the ability to program in C, C+, Java, and Javascript and have extensive knowledge in database programming, please contact me via email with your resume. Peregryn is a Public Safety software company in the pre-seed stages of start-up. If you possess the aforementioned experience and are interested in learing more about Peregryn, contact us via email at invest_at_peregryn.com.
Peregryn is based in Palo Alto, California. Received on Mon Dec 06 2004 - 12:11:17 CET

Original text of this message