Re: Demo: Modelling Cost of Travel Paths Between Towns

From: Alan <alan_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 09:28:19 -0500

> Aren't you going to post a ORACLE, UNIFY, and other real DBMS product
> solution in the thread title "Database planning - Hierarchical
> problem"? Actually someone has already started one for you. Why not
> pickup where they left off and make it as flexible as the
> incomplete/underdeveloped XDb2's by allowing persons with the same
> name and various properties without affecting the existing query, if
> possible.

I have already done that, but, as usual, you ignore solutions to problems you only want solved by your "product".

 Also, I would like to see a complete/fullDeveloped DBMS's
> equivalent of the sample queries.

Why? It's just standard SQL. There's nothing tricky about it. Received on Thu Dec 02 2004 - 15:28:19 CET

Original text of this message