Re: Demo: Modelling Cost of Travel Paths Between Towns

From: Hugo Kornelis <hugo_at_pe_NO_rFact.in_SPAM_fo>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 22:41:58 +0100

On 20 Nov 2004 10:30:37 -0800, Neo wrote:

>> Please, Neo - let's try to keep the discussion sane, shall we?
>
>Could you post a simple example that we could apply the different
>methodolies to demonstrate/evaluate the desired point?

Hi Neo,

What point?

You are the one trying to make a point in this discussion. You are the one claiming that data can be corrupted in the RM if synchronzation mechanisms are turned off.

"Hey, everyone claims the Volvo is a safe car, but it's not - if I remove the steering wheel and the brake, it crashes almost daily".

Best, Hugo

--

(Remove _NO_ and _SPAM_ to get my e-mail address)