Re: EVIL FBI SADISTS should be HUNTED, KIDNAPPED and TORTURED for 3 YRS

From: Yony <yonester_at_gmail.com>
Date: 17 Nov 2004 11:00:25 -0800

Regardless to the validity of the message, I'm not sure what a post with this content has to do with cable modems or net management and don't see it appropriate as a message for this group. Please find a more fitting group to send these messages to in the future...

victorn234_at_138mail.com (Keith) wrote in message news:<8880818c.0411170335.4715bc6_at_posting.google.com>...
> Someone emailed and requested me to post it on Usenet newsgroups.
>
> Sadistic FBI agents should be tortured the way how FBI sadists and
> perverts
> tortured this poor guy (non-muslim) for three years and continue to
> torture
> him even after he left america tracking him with implanted transponder
> chips
> and other methods.

.
.
.

(message truncated) Received on Wed Nov 17 2004 - 20:00:25 CET

Original text of this message