Re: Demo: Modelling Cost of Travel Paths Between Towns

From: Marshall Spight <mspight_at_dnai.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:22:46 GMT

"Ja Lar" <ingen_at_mail.her> wrote in message news:4194ed13$0$245$edfadb0f_at_dread11.news.tele.dk...

> I may well be wrong, as I don't know what you mean by "type engine".
>
> (For reference and to educate myself: where can I find your term "type
> engine" defined as you use it?)

The canonical term is "type system" which is in turn an implementation of type theory. You might start here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_theory

Anything by Piere is interesting. You can also Google for it, but be sure to cull any XML-related results. :-)

Marshall Received on Tue Nov 16 2004 - 18:22:46 CET

Original text of this message