Re: Demo: Modelling Cost of Travel Paths Between Towns

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Nov 2004 12:31:09 -0800

> > OT "A Normalization Question", which you were a significant contributor
>
> I posted a total of 8 messages in that 341 message thread.

My apologies. Similar issues were discussed in OT "Nearest Common Ancestor Report" to which you were the main contributor.

> > how the logical layer of a data model is
> > implemented at the hardware level is irrelevant.
>
> Yes, Neo, I know that...

Then why do you keep bring up hardware bits with respect to redundancies at the logical layer of data modelling?

> ...contain no redundancy at all, even though two sets of 24 bits ...

There you go again... Received on Mon Nov 15 2004 - 21:31:09 CET

Original text of this message