Re: Orthogonal Was: Relational vs network vs hierarchic databases

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 08:31:50 -0500

"Dan" <guntermann_at_verizon.com> wrote in message news:wznld.1567$BX4.412_at_trnddc08...

> It seems like
> you need for little education from me, anyway.

Not true. I am more ignorant of computer related concepts that I was forty years ago. Or at least it seems that way, when I look at how much there is to know.

Your posts have been among the most instructive in this newsgroup for quite some time, IMO.

> Try this link and scroll down to the "Derived Meanings" section:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthogonal. It seems incomplete, but what is
> written there doesn't contradict any of my own thoughts.

Thanks. I'll follow it down. Received on Sat Nov 13 2004 - 14:31:50 CET

Original text of this message