Should we propose comp.databases.design?

From: Kenneth Downs <firstinit.lastname_at_lastnameplusfam.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:44:07 -0500

Laconic2 mentioned at one point that he would consider this a useful group. Personally, I believe much of my own discussion would go there if it existed.

I have looked into this somewhat and it is fairly easy to propose a group. But before doing so, I would ask out loud here if anybody would bother voting for it. If there is any meaningful interest, the next move would be to ask the same question in the broader group comp.databases. If it gains momentum there, I would be willing to do the work of being the "advocate" to get the group through the process.

Any opinions?

--
Kenneth Downs
Use first initial plus last name at last name plus literal "fam.net" to