Re: Attention Experienced Professionals

From: Richard Hollenbeck <halenbek_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 08:47:23 GMT

I can't begin to say how many times I've struggled with a problem for days and finally decided to post the problem to a newsgroup; before I could receive a reply, the answer to the problem came to me--as if the exercise of writing the question put my mind into gear toward solving the problem. I used to feel foolish for posting such obvious questions. But the answer wasn't obvious until after I clicked, "Send." Why is that?

--
Richard Hollenbeck
(my first name then -ddoott- then my last name then aa-tt  + v, e, r, i, z,