Re: Demo: Things in Hierarchies (w/o RM/SQL)

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 Nov 2004 11:01:00 -0800

> Thus, I do not want to comment on the theoretical nature of your work,
> but only on the practical application of it.

Currently there is a thread titled "Please help with pointers and relations" in comp.database . The poster describes a multi-media catalog db which involves highly variable data and relationships, a scope that I contend is more suitable for TM than RM. Would you (or anyone else) be willing to model some data, run a few queries, write a little code, etc to evaluate the adv/disadvs? Received on Sun Nov 07 2004 - 20:01:00 CET

Original text of this message