Re: Demo: Things in Hierarchies (w/o RM/SQL)

From: Nick Landsberg <SPAMhukolauTRAP_at_SPAMworldnetTRAP.att.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 03:36:09 GMT

Gene Wirchenko wrote:

> Lemming <thiswillbounce_at_bumblbee.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>On 5 Nov 2004 11:43:51 -0800, neo55592_at_hotmail.com (Neo) wrote:
>>
>>[snip blather]
>>
>>Neo, why don't you pay Hugo what you owe him?

> Please show Neo how...AAAAAAHHHH! GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF! I've
> got the infection! Help! Help! I can feel my mind going, going,
> what is this extra thousand in my bank account?, going...

Good one Gene,

I wonder, would it help to stem the tide if the more experienced practitioners here would just posit a real-world problem to be solved (rather than cats and dogs, parent-child, etc.) Given an interesting enough problem, that may take quite a while to address, if it can be addressed at all with Neo's stuff.

OLTP with 1000 TPS requirement?
DataWarehousing with lots of summary reports,
each different... maybe 80 per day,

NPL

--
"It is impossible to make anything foolproof
because fools are so ingenious"