Re: Demo: Things in Hierarchies (w/o RM/SQL)

From: Hugo Kornelis <hugo_at_pe_NO_rFact.in_SPAM_fo>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 23:40:50 +0100

On 4 Nov 2004 10:02:50 -0800, Neo wrote:

>> Yadda yadda yadda. We've been over this countless times;
>> I have no urge at all to repeat that again.
>
>But then why do you insist on bring it up repeatedly?

Hi Neo,

I did't bring it up - the discussion whether you will pay me or not is closed as far as I'm concerned. It's clear to me that you will never live up to your promise and pay your debt, so I'm not prepared to waste any more energy on trying to get my money.

The only reason I post is to inform others. You are posting here in the hope of attracting customers. I try to ensure that those who contemplate doing business with you have a chance to know as much about your business ethics as I do.

Best, Hugo

--

(Remove _NO_ and _SPAM_ to get my e-mail address)