Re: Conjunction junction

From: --CELKO-- <jcelko212_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1 Nov 2004 10:32:24 -0800

>> .. Conjunctive Normal Form and Disjunctive Normal Form .. <<

I did this one a million years ago in a posting. Load the ANDs in groups into a table and use each group as a divisor in a relational division. It was a trick to avoid dynamic SQL or writing a parser. I can probably still find it in some of my stuff.

>> I note that you can define set INTERSECTION in terms of AND, set
UNION in
terms of OR. What is the name of the thing you can define in terms of NOT? <<

Set Complement? Or may set difference?

--CELKO-- Received on Mon Nov 01 2004 - 19:32:24 CET

Original text of this message