Re: I have read tons of theory...but still...one question

From: Kostas <noemail_at_noemail.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 14:23:39 -0400

It was not my intent to mix them.
I cant agree more...Actually for me, even the simplest database goes from

1) ERD
2) Logical
3) Physical

I know design and and analysis issues got smashed together here, partly due to my own fault since I had both the ERD and the Logical models of my db in my mind as I was participating in the discussion.

Cheers!
Konstantinos