Re: I have read tons of theory...but still...one question

From: Lemming <thiswillbounce_at_bumblbee.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 02:17:17 +0100

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 00:52:18 -0400, "Kostas" <noemail_at_noemail.net> wrote:

>Many thanks to anyone who can clue me in,

This is not an answer, but a question.

Somewhere in this thread someone said to use the phone number as the primary key. Or maybe it was a differnet thread, and that's why I can't find it :) Anyway ...

What happens in such a scheme if two people have the same phone number?

What happens if one person has two or more phone numbers?

I'm fairly certain I've missed the point once again.

Lemming

--
Curiosity *may* have killed Schrodinger's cat.