Re: Normalization and Derived Information

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 11:31:36 -0400

"robert" <gnuoytr_at_rcn.com> wrote in message news:da3c2186.0409231718.26efc22b_at_posting.google.com...

> a quibble (well, it's a rare opportunity): IIRC NULL is not guaranteed
> to sort high. some vendors sort low. some let you choose.

Oh, boy! Another chance to argue about nothing!

If you don't have anything, does it matter where you put it?

I went to the Dunkin Donuts and asked for a coffee without milk. They told me they were all out of milk. So I had to settle for a coffee without cream! ;) Received on Fri Sep 24 2004 - 17:31:36 CEST

Original text of this message