Re: First Impressions on Using Alphora's Dataphor

From: Peter Koch Larsen <pklspam_at_mailme.dk>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 17:54:01 +0200

"pstnotpd" <schoenmakers_at_tpd.tno.nl> skrev i en meddelelse news:ch409h$p13$1_at_voyager.news.surf.net...
> Laconic2 wrote:
>
> >>- Java and C# are merely additional iterations in the retreads of BCPL
> >> and Algol :-)
> >

> > Well, not really. Algol was actually a "tighter" language than C. When
> > left Algol, I went with Pascal.
> >
> > Then again, I thought Betamax was better than VHS.
>
> I always heard that Betamax actually was better, but never took off due
> to the restrictions on 'adult' material, which could then only be viewed
> on VHS.
>
> What does that say about C......? ;-)

Wouldn't it be a brillant idea to put your ramblings in a thread where the subject line has at least some relation to its content? And erhaps you could continue this discussion somewhere else. Somehow you remind me of people talking while watching a movie at a cinema. A nuisance and quite rude, come to think of it.

Kind regards
Peter Received on Wed Sep 01 2004 - 17:54:01 CEST

Original text of this message