Re: First Impressions on Using Alphora's Dataphor

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 02:06:46 -0400

"Paul G. Brown" <paul_geoffrey_brown_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:57da7b56.0408312037.260d7269_at_posting.google.com...

> Contrast with the evolution of British Parliamentary Democracy, the
> evolution in suffrage in the US, etc. Or the rather smooth evolution of
> automobile technology.

Don't know much about British Parliamentary Democracy.

The evolution in suffrage in the US was marked by events like the US Civil war.

The smooth evolution of automobile technology hit a few bumps in the road, too. Take Henry Ford and the model T.
The use of assembly lines to make cars, and to make cars that auto workers could afford to buy was more revolutionary than anything that Marx and Lenin ever came up with.

But then, as Our Ford used to say, "history is bunk." Received on Wed Sep 01 2004 - 08:06:46 CEST

Original text of this message