distributed database bibliography

From: --emberson-- <remberson_at_edgedynamics.com>
Date: 23 Aug 2004 07:55:05 -0700

I am interested in studying up on distributed databases and, in particular, their optimization and failover techniques. I found a reference to a book on distributed database systems but the amazon reviews by customers rather, shall I say, did not praise it. In addition, some reviews recommended that the best source of information on such DB systems was various journal articles - hence my request to this news group.

Any links or references would be appreciated.

Thanks
RME Received on Mon Aug 23 2004 - 16:55:05 CEST

Original text of this message