Re: Timeless Classics of Software Engineering

From: <right_at_rain.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 18:56:45 -0700

On 1 Aug 2004 09:10:50 -0700, already5chosen_at_yahoo.com (Michael S) wrote:
>On the other hand, professionals tend to overestimate the unique
>nature of their experience and underestimate the abilities of other
>professionals, esp. when they don't know them personally. In effect,
>management is right about outsourcing much more often than we,
>professionals, willing to admit.

Trying to rationalize and sooth your lousy little conscious from the rotten/degenerate decisions you've participated in, eh. Too Late.

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile--hoping it will eat him last." - Winston Churchill' Received on Tue Aug 10 2004 - 03:56:45 CEST

Original text of this message